Friday, October 28, 2011

What the heck was I thinking?





Off the record some of the guys at the dorm called me Spacey. That of course was a compliment to my great imagination.
But this was just a typical day in Lake Zurich. I walked to Wal-Mart and barely noticed as some painters worked on the sidewalk by Sears Hardware. Naturally I came home the same way. And then I walked on the wet paint. I didn't really pay attention until I saw my footprints on the road. Oh, gosh.
Did I care that I made a mess on the road? Not really but what about the bottom of my shoes?
So I went and took pictures of my accident today. I took them with my camera phone. And then I noticed one of the co-owners of the store coming by with a cigarette in her hand. I had my headphones on and listening to the IPOD so I didn't notice if she had any comment about the photos. I figured she was doomed to a short life anyway with that smoking gun in hand. But I truly hope she doesn't read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment