Monday, December 27, 2010

Another sparkling Christmas here






All the credit goes to my great wife. Sure, I do most of the shopping. But Eileen cooks most every thing and it's a great meal with a great family in attendance. On tap in the liquor department was this hot cider with vodka and pomegranate liquor. Add the chambord and champagne plus some good beers and I surrendered without saying good bye. Don't recall the prime rib nor the turkey. I did cook the sea bass with the ginger soy marinade but never spotted it. We had some new guests who we enjoyed immensely. Granted it's exhausting but since it's only once a year, I'm sure we will be back next year.

1 comment:

  1. Screw the fish. Next year let's zipline through Costa Rica.

    PS: did you send Andrea a Chrismtas card??

    ReplyDelete